Filter by rating
City:
Show

Law Offices of Michael V Marinaro and Associates review: Outstanding Law Firm

5.0
I put myself in a difficult position that could have ruined my career. Marinaro made this process a lot easier than expected. He didn’t sugarcoat it. Explained the law, and what needed to be done. Of all the lawyers I sought out he was straight forward, honest and professional.
Review

Law Offices of Michael V Marinaro and Associates review in Ashburn, Virginia: Paid a lot of money but I'm very satisfied with the results. You get what you pay for.

Great services - however it cost me. This law firm represented me in a drug offense. We had a preliminary hearing and Marinaro got the gun charges dismissed. The case was then transferred to the court of common pleas were the case proceeded to a jury trial. Attorney Marinaro filed the proper suppression motions, however we lost. Following suppression, Marinaro negotiated a probationary sentence for this serious drug case. I'm very happy with the results considering I could have been serving time in a state prison. The staff was sympathetic to my needs and guided me throughout the long process. Highly recommend this law firm
Review

Law Offices of Michael V Marinaro and Associates review in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Unprofessional Lawyers and Disrespectful Secretaries

We started out with high hopes with the marinaro law firm. Unfortunately for us we only received disappointment after disappointment from them. The office would not take our case seriously since the judge forced the law firm to take our case. Since we did not pay cash for this law firm and the judge made marinaro take our case, the law office was not making as much money on our case as it would have if they were hired straight out from us. This law office was unprepared for all of our hearings even after the judge instructed them to get everything in order and take it seriously. Very disappointed in the lawyers Michael Marinaro and Michael McHale as well as both secretaries who were incredibly rude everytime we spoke with them.

Obviously, this is a fictitious review. We are aware of who you are. A scorned woman whom was NEVER a client.

Review

Law Offices of Michael V Marinaro and Associates review in Essex, Maryland: Staff was extremely disrespectful.

Staff used vulgar language to clients. Sexually explicit images were on the computer screen in the office the entire time I was there. Went for a consult for a custody and divorce case and thought I was at a party. Felt very uncomfortable. There was a radio in the front office that was playing rap music very loud that also with inappropriate language. Attorney Marinaro also flirted with me when taken back to his office. That is when I decided that I didn't want a firm like that representing me. Cut the consult short and left. I would not recommend this firm to anyone.

Complaint is an attempt at sabotage the law firm and is entirely untrue. I have dealt with this firm for 20 years.

Trust me everyone in the office shows a high degree of skill and professionalism. The representation is excellent. View their web site at www.marinarolaw.com and focus on the the result pages. Can't get better representation in lancaster County than Michael V.

Marinaro for criminal defense and/or family law. Don't hesitate to use this firm.

This person is a complete nut. Attorney Marinaro is the ultimate professional.

View more comments (1)
Review

Law Offices of Michael V Marinaro and Associates review in Lancaster, Pennsylvania: Bad Service

This Law Firm is a low grade service provider. Staff is rude and not sympathetic to clients needs. I don't feel that this firm went above and beyond to make me feel at ease about my situation. I paid a lot of money to have a service provided and was treated with no respect. The language they use in the office is very offensive. When calling the office, I would always get a voicemail and would have to wait several days until a call was returned. Attorney's were flirtatious with the female clients. I wound not recommend their services to anyone.
#732098

This law firm is outstanding. The secretary and paralegal are the best.

They are very nice and helpful. The phones are always answered and the lawyers returned my calls promptly. Attorney Michael Marinaro is the best.

Just view his web site and the results section.

I know this complaint is false!!!!! My experiences with this law firm has been OUTSTANDING.

Faith is the paralegal that is very thoughtful and caring to every client's needs. The legal secretary is knowledgeable and responsive to questions. As for the two attorneys, just read the results they obtain for their clients. They are experienced, knowledgeable and very aggressive in their representation.

Results are the indicator. :)

Nothing worse than not getting a return phone call with anyone you are doing business with.

View more comments (2)